Biocomma offers PE filter discs with various dimensions and pore, sizes, for use in a range of applications.
PE filter discs are round or square with thicknesses as below:1.2mm,1.6mm,2.5mm,3.2mm,3.5mm,4.0mm,5.0mm,6.0mm,7.0mm and 9.0mm.
The most common thicknesses are 1.6mm and 2.5mm.
DiameterDiameters of round filters are available in the range of 1.0-100mm.
Pore SizeWe offer PE filter discs with a variety of pore sizes: 5μm，10μm，20μm，50μm，80μm and 100μm.
We offer functionalized PE filter discs: hydrophobic/hydrophilic filters, DNase/RNase-free, self-sealing filters and activated carbon-containing filters.
ApplicationSolid-phase extraction, electronics, water purification, automobile, life sciences, environment protection, pharmaceutics and therapy.
- Sample Prep
- Life Science
- Oligo Synthesis
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
- Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Empty Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- Vacuum Manifolds