The different thickness of columnar filters as below：3.2mm,3.5mm,4.0mm,5.0mm,6.0mm,7.0mm and 9.0mm.
The most common thickness is 3.5mm and 4.0mm.
DiameterThe diameter of round filter is 1.4-10mm.
Pore SizeThe common pore size is 10μm, other size can customized.
Function DemandThe common filter, DNase/RNase free , self-sealing filter and active carbon filter are available.
ApplicationBiochemistry, medical treatment, life science, water treatment, environment protection, electron, gas filtration, chemistry analysis, Antibody/protein/DNA , sample treatment, Solid-liquid phase separation, special treatment.
- Sample Prep
- Life Science
- Oligo Synthesis
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
- Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Empty Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- Vacuum Manifolds