Virus transport and preservation medium (Classic)
biocomma ®Virus transport and preservation medium is universal sample collection product, which is suitable for various of virus, Chlamydia and Ureaplasma sample. After collecting sample, short preserve at 2-8℃ and long preserve at -80℃ .
- Classic Virus preservation formula: Hanks' balancedsalts, antibiotics, BSA, cryoprotectant, biological buffer, amino acid and soon.
- Multiple antibiotics are used in the solutionto prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.
- BSA was added as protein stabilizer, Protectvirus samples and improve separation rate.
- Thethickening and leakage prevention design ensured the samples non-leakage, inaccordance with WHO regulations and biosafety regulations
Applicable for the collection andtransportation of clinical flu, avian flu, HFMD, measles and other virussamples as well as mycoplasma, ureaplasma, chlamydia and other samples.
- Write the sample information onthe sticker before sampling.
- According to the experimentpurpose, use the swab to collect samples from corresponding parts
- Put the swab back into thepreservation solution immediately after sampling, break the swab rod and screwthe lid tightly.
- The fresh collected samplescould be transported to lab at RT( 5-25℃ ), it’s better withice bag. Samples will be tested within 24 hours could be stored at 4℃ , if the samples can’tbe tested within 24 hours, it should be stored at -70℃ or below (if thereis no storage condition at -70℃ , it should be storedtemporarily in the refrigerator at -20℃ ). Samples used forvirus isolation and nucleic acid detection should be tested ASAP.
The specific sampling method:
a) Nasal swab: insert the swabhead gently into the nasal palate of the nasal canal, stay for a while, thenslowly rotate out. Swab the other side of the nostril with another swab, dipthe swab head into the preservation solution, break the swab rod and discardthe upper rod.(suitable for sampling with this product)b) Throat Swab: swab the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall, dipthe swab head into the preservation solution, break the swab rod and discardthe upper rod. (suitable for sampling with this product).
- This product should only be used for invitro diagnosis.
- Not for internal or external use in humansor animals. It can cause serious events if swallowed; it is irritating to eyesand skin. If accidentally splashed into eyes, rinse with water. Ventilationshould be maintained during use.
- This product is red or colorless,transparent, non-precipitating liquid. If the properties change, such asyellow, it is prohibited to use.
- This product is for in vitro diagnosisonly.
- The liquid in the sampling tube is themedium for transportation. The swab can’t be dipped before sampling.
- Waste sample collection solution shall besterilized.
- It is prohibited to use the solution if itis found expired, the liquid is discolored, turbid, leaked or else.
1*classic virus sampling tube(10 mL), containing 3 mL preservation medium,1* pp fiber swabs
1*classicvirus sampling tube, containing 3 mL preservation medium, No Swab
- Copure® SPE
- Copure® QuEChERS
- Copure® SLE
- Copure® MS SPE
- Copure® PPT
- SPE Vacuum Manifolds
- Oligo Synthesis & Desalting
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Sample collectors
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Filtration Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- manifolds-vacuum manifolds