DOUBANG™ Stool Collectors collect stool specimenby collection tube, which ensured the long-term roomtemperature preservation of stool samples and theintegrity of DNA in them.
Features♦ Collect samples easily and quickly.
♦ Maintain samples’ stability at room temperature, easy
♦ Efficient extraction, suitable to convenient automatic
♦ Reduce sample contamination.
Process of stool collection
1. Use spatula to collect pea-sized stool, try to take the part with mucus or blood.
2. Send samples to test as quickly as possible.
1. Try to get stool specimens containing such as mucus, pus blood and
2. Fresh stool specimens should be collected, do not mix with urine,
disinfectant and sewage, so as not to destroy the ingredients, and
cause the death of pathogens and pollution of saprophytic protozoa.
3. The specimen should be well covered and sent to test within 2 hours
after collection, otherwise the cell components in stool can be broken
down due to the influence of digestive enzymes.
4. The stool collectors should be stored in dry place and away from
light before using, tube cap should not be open before the sample
collection to avoid the contamination affecting the accuracy of test
DOUBANG™ Stool Collector
DOUBANG™ Stool Collector (Sterile)
- Sample Prep
- Oligo Synthesis & Desalting
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Sample collectors
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Empty Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- Vacuum Manifolds