Embed™ CPG Frits
Embed TM CPG FritsBiocomma team works closely with you in order to obtain best performance in diverse synthesizers and scenarios. Typically, on receipt of your needs, a process goes as below:
1. Biocomma discusses NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with you.
2. You give us information about your synthesizer types and protocols,requirements such as the lengths and scales of desired oligonucleotides,as well as your original amount and loading values of CPG in each column.
3. Biocomma team makes free test samples according to your information in 1 to 2 weeks.
4. You will evaluate the test samples and give us feedbacks about the results.
5. Biocomma team modifies manufacturing of CPG frits until you obtain satisfactory performance.
6. After the specifications and prices are confirmed by you, Biocomma begins production scale manufacturing.
Price inquiry and large-volume discounts are welcome at any point during the process.
Solid supports: CPG, PS
Matrix materials: UHWM-PE, HDPE
Shapes & demensions: various shapes and demensions
Flow control: high, middle or low air resistance
Solid SupportsBiocomma provides both universal CPG and nucleosidic CPG. Available pore sizes are 500 Å, 1000 Å, and 3000 Å. For each pore size, standard loading (30-40 μmol/g) and high loading (80-90 μmol/g) can be chosen.
You can also provide your own CPG or other solid supports such as MPPS (microporous polystyrene).
Matrix MaterialsYou can choose UHWM-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) or HDPE (high density polyethylene) for sintering CPG frits. Nevertheless,CPG frits also can be sintered from other materials, such as PP (polypropylene) or PVDF (polyvinylidene difluoride), depending on your specific needs.
Shapes & DimensionsEmbed TM frits come with all shapes and dimensions. For high-throughput applications, frits can be as small as 14 μL. For large-scale applications, the maximum volume is just limited to the reactors you use.
Flowrate ControlFlowrates are very important for automatic synthesizers. Based on Biocomma’s experience in developing miniature medical filters, we can fine-tune air resistance of frits to meet your flowrate requirements. Air resistance data are tested and recorded on COA for each batch.
Embed TM frits can be optionally pre-assembled in standalone columns or multi-well plates for out-of-box use. Columns and plates can be provided by Biocomma or customers.
Biocomma provides one free test sample suite for each customers.
Test suite 1: 5 nmol CPG frits
Test suite 2: 25 nmol CPG frits
Test suite 3: 100 nmol CPG frits
Test suite 4: 50 nmol CPG frits with high, middle and low air resistance Please tell us the type and size of the test samples you need.
- Sample Prep
- Oligo Synthesis
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Sample collectors
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Empty Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- Vacuum Manifolds