Luer-Inlet Upper Caps
biocomma® 3-mL Luer-inlet upper cap is used with our 3-mL SPE / AC cartridges, enabling easy connection through its elastic Luer-inlet.
- Made of elastic material, it can be used to preserve prepacked cartridges.
- The tip is easy-cut and penetrable, making connection handier.
Large-volume sample applying
A empty tube mounted atop the Luer-inlet cap allows large-volume sample applying.
continuous solvent (for washing and elution) can be supplied from a mounted empty tube or an external reservoir connected by a pipe.
Many a cartridges can be used in series to obtain tandem extraction.
A mounted syringe enables applying positive pressure and supplying solvent via piston displacement.
|UC003-BC-N||Luer-Inlet Upper Caps, for 3-mL cartridges||1,000/PK|
- Copure® SPE
- Copure® QuEChERS
- Copure® SLE
- Copure® MS SPE
- Copure® PPT
- SPE Vacuum Manifolds
- Oligo Synthesis & Desalting
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Sample Filtration Columns/Plates
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Sample collectors
- Nucleic Acid Purification System
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Air & Gas Filters
- Water Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
Consumables & Parts
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Filtration Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- manifolds-vacuum manifolds